Today the massive choice of sliding doors exists in the market. The sliding doors are an alternative turn to the push open doors. They are distinguished by a lot of advantages. Their main advantage is to save the maximum of space in the premises where one can also install partitions. Are you interested? Then take a look at some tips on the choice of commercial sliding doors below.
1. Be not scared by the words that you do not understand. The word “kit” which labels sliding doors means a set. This is not the quality, security level, or strength factor. If during the consultation are pronounced the terms meaning of which you do not know, ask to explain them.
2. The kit must contain the following: a door panel itself, a frame, a guide kit, fittings, and a cassette. Make sure the set is complete, if not in a store, at once after the delivery in presence of a responsible person.
3. The mechanism of the sliding door is produced with the very door’s necessary fittings and guides of two types, with fixing and without fixing under the bracket, roller carriages, the lower leash, and screw-nails. If you decided to buy devices for the sliding door, you should necessarily measure it. The length of a guide must be necessarily twice more than width of the door; the mechanisms must correspond to mass of a construction itself.
Novelties also exist in the market of sliding doors. They are with an installed non-complex, but very useful device – a synchronizer. It facilitates opening and closing of the door without blows of one door panel against another due to a steel rope and blocks.
4. The amount of door panels depends on how large the present opening is. The number of door panels can go before 8. Only inhabitants of a royal castle can afford the maximum quantity of door panels
5. If you possess the sufficient budget, pay attention to glass and wood door panels. These are the most expensive products and at the same time, they are better-looking. All the glass parts there must be of good quality. The best choice is the triplex or toughened glass, this material is strong, durable and safe. If you accidentally hit the door from triplex, the splinters will not fly away to the premises, film from polymer will retain them.
6. If you consider economical options, pay attention to doors from the chipboard, HDF, and wood elements. It is very simple to take care about them.
7. One needs to be careful In the choice of material, frequent option today is a natural mass of wood, or metal. Select doors in accordance with the design of your interior, aluminum models will be fine suited for art nouveau or high-tech. These constructions are very solid, modern and stylish, excellently fitting. One must also think about their components, finish, structure, and inner puttings.
8. One along needs to choose quality of installation services with a purchase of the door because the half of quality depends on it.
9. Italian sliding doors are wonderful for the lovers of beauty. Their cost is high.
10. If a price is not so important and the quality is above everything, do not loose time; consider a catalogue of goods of German manufacturers.
11. The Spanish sliding doors are the most understandable category of interroom’s doors. Their price is reasonable and such doors are not shortchanged on beauty.
The quality must be balanced by beauty. It is important: the door should be reliable with a long term of operability, but at the same time beautiful, with an original drawing or another design.